Product & Safety Information
When you shop with AlterEglow you can be safe in the knowledge that all our LED and glow products are CE Certified and have the British Standard EN71. Also all our battery operated novelties conform to the latest RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations. It is in our interest to ensure that every item we sell is absolutely safe and conforms to all industry standards (certificates available by request.)
Global Marketing Group Ltd have full Public Liabillity insurance to £5,000,000.00. We fully support all products sold and if you experience any problems we are here to help.
There are many imitations on the market today – glow, light-up and battery operated products, which may seem safe and therefore, safe to buy. But BEWARE – we have seen countless examples of items that have flooded the UK market that are far from safe. In fact they have the potential to be extremely harmful, containing banned chemicals and dismally failing to conform to any safety or industry standard. AlterEGlow only offers fully certified and compliant products across our entire product range and we pride ourselves on sourcing and stocking products that set industry standards.
Cheap prices often mean cheap products. We source high quality products to ensure your safety, this means that we pay a little extra so as not to compromise your safety and the safety of others.
Our Products are:
- CE approved
- EN71 British toy approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Non toxic
- Non flammable
- Do not contain banned chemicals
General usage guidelines for glow products…
- Most of our products have instructions on them – follow them for optimum fun!
- Unless otherwise stated, most of our products are suitable for 3 years and over
- Keep dry and in packaging until ready to use
- Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight
- Do not drink or ingest
- In the unlikely event that contents get in to your eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water and seek medical assistance
- Retain packaging for future reference